- Experience managing teams of Property and / or Letting Managers.
- Experience managing property portfolios (preferably student housing).
- Experience developing, building and implementing management and letting processes.
- Experience in reporting via key metrics including operational and financial data.
- Strong financial skillset including budgeting, tracking and analyzing key financial data.
- Customer/tenant first approach to service delivery.
- Ability to deal with broad range of demands that managing a dispersed portfolio of real estate brings.
- Keen interest in data-led decision making.
- Process driven.
The candidate should have experience of / and expect to have strong proficiency in:
- Regular tenant communication, providing a 5-star level of customer service.
- Liaising with local lettings agents.
- Conducting on-site property inspections on a quarterly basis.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Serving required notices.
- Chasing outstanding arrears.
- Diary management of viewings /Handle all applicant enquiries.
- Negotiating and processing deposit returns.
- General office/lettings administration.
- Handling post and documentation.
- Organising invoices, move ins etc.
For more information, please email email@example.com