Our client is a strategic promotion and land investment company focused on the acquisition and promotion of land through the planning system. Based in London and operating primarily in the Midlands and the South of England.
- Assist the Land team in identifying strategic land opportunities
- Proactively identify suitable strategic land opportunities through land searches to secure off market deals and new opportunities
- Prepare financial appraisals - Appraising new land opportunities and the completion of basic planning, technical and legal due diligence.
- Negotiate and secure sites mainly for Residential Development
- Develop and establish working relationships with Land Owners, Agents and other Developers.
- Reporting to the Land Director and Managing Director
Experience and Qualifications:
- The candidate should either have two years strategic land experience or be a graduate with a real estate degree.
- Educated to degree level or with suitable alternative experience.
- Able to demonstrate drive, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working towards RTPI/RICS qualification or recently qualified.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a professional manner commensurate with delivering business development and promoting the company.
- Good understanding of the land and planning industry.
- Commercial awareness with good levels of numeracy.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Contact: Will Stebbing
- 020 3947 3256