What this job involves
- To liaise with the Client and ensure that the our clients team understand their Client's objectives and instructions in relation to each Property.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure our clients brand is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the Client's instructions.
- Co-ordinate the team of specialists to deliver the Management Service and meet the Client's Objectives.
- Procure the services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives.
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Asset Management.
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations.
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Responsible for the identification of business leads and opportunities that will convert to incremental revenue over a defined period of time
- Assist in the management and development of the team.
- Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development and coaching discussions on both a formal and informal basis.
You need to be/have:
- Ideally MRICS qualified.
- The position requires strong client relationship skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Practical understanding of commercial property and asset management essential.
- Ideally experience of Commercial Property Management.
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision where necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
- Business acumen (i.e.: knows how the business works knows the competition aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace)
For further information please contact Hannah Taylor –
020 3947 3254