Our client is a leading property consultancy specialising in real estate. They work accross 80 countries with many offices over the world.
They are looking for a Senior Surveyor this role will enable you to travel across the UK and with one of their core clients on their Commercial Portfolio providing day to day and strategic property advice on each property needs. You must be strong with communication skills, and a ability to build fruitful client relationships. Along with an eye for detail and an incredible team ethic, you’ll also need a background in numerical analysis and report writing – and the skills to apply the results to future client projects. Ideally, you’ll also have an MRICS qualification and previous experience in retail commercial property and asset management.
What this job involves
- To liaise with the Client and ensure that the team understand the Client's objectives and instructions in relation to each Property.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure our client is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the Client's instructions.
- Co-ordinate the team of specialists to deliver the Management Service and meet the Client's Objectives.
- Procure the services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives.
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Asset Management.
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations.
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Responsible for the identification of business leads and opportunities that will convert to incremental revenue over a defined period of time
- Assist in the management and development of the team.
- Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development and coaching discussions on both a formal and informal basis.
You need to be/have:
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- The position requires strong client relationship skills and a keen eye for detail
- Practical understanding and experience of commercial property and asset management
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision where necessary
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
- Strong interest and understanding of corporate sustainability
What you can expect from the client
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. A culture where all of their people are valued, motivated, able to bring their whole selves to work, and be the very best of themselves. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
For more information please contact -
020 3947 3259