Our Client are currently looking for an MRICS qualified Senior Residential Manager with Building Surveying expertise to be based in their Central London office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide the Residential Management Team offering technical support and expertise to improve the grow net performance of the residential portfolio.
- Providing building surveying expertise to other members of the team as directed.
- Carry out technical due diligence surveys, property inspections and produce survey reports.
- Inspecting, assessing and diagnosing faults and repairs, specifying works, procurement and overseeing the peformance of contractors.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Accountable for budget preparation and analysis – with a focus on operating expenses.
- Ensure Credit Control targets are met for rent and service charge collections.
- Liaise with Projects Team on refurbishment and build projects.
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed residential property.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Residential Property Repair and Construction including working with listed buildings, CDM and Asbestos Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Housing / Rent Acts Legislation.
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to tenants and put proposals to Residential Director.
- Responsible for compliance relating to residential portfolio, taking action or escalating any issues relating to non-compliance.
- Oversee Property Managers’ dilapidations process, prepare schedules of condition and produce reinstatement cost assessments.
Salary: Up to £60K plus benefits including BUPA, generous non-contributory pension scheme.
Location: Central London
Contact: For more information contact Kale Azizsalh
Telephone: 020 3947 3262