The purpose of this role is to deliver strategy and to support the Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor, to deliver assigned project, making operational decisions.
- Responsible for delivery of robust and ethical procurement practices.
- Prepare, review and present subcontractor recommendations to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor.
- Prepare subcontractor Articles of Agreement.
- Responsible for resolving contractual disputes and legal matters in a timely manner for assigned project.
- Implement ethical subcontract administration practice and drive continuous quality and efficiency improvement.
- Produce project cost report and present to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor at monthly cost report meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring high-standards of cash flow forecasting.
- Produce project cash flow and present to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor at cash flow meetings.
Client Contract Administration
- Provide supporting information in order to facilitate build contracts.
- Ensure Joint Venture partners are informed of project progress.
- Maintain positive and successful client relationships.
- Ensure that all funding conditions precedent are fulfilled.
- Attend pre-construction to operations project handover meetings.
- Provide continuous feedback to Pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids.
- Create an environment to drive engagement and high performance.
- Role model and drive the practice of our clients People Behaviours.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Drive engagement and collaboration across all departments.
Health & Safety
- Support implementation of Health & Safety policy for department and supply chain.
- Implement Building a Living Legacy strategy.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a surveying role.
- Construction related degree.
- Experience in various forms of contract.
- Broad range of construction experience including main contract and mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments – Desirable.
- Strong and consistent performance.
- Respect for our People and Customers.
- Team work.
- Integrity and commitment.
For more information, please contact Hannah Jackson