The opportunity to be a part of a growing team that sits within the wider London Project Management offering, delivering ‘best in class’ development project management services across the logistics, offices, healthcare, mixed-use and education sectors.
Delivering development project management services for funders, developers and occupiers, their client base and projects are varied. Opportunities exist to work across a range of projects including strategic land developments, front-end Technical Due Diligence, Development Monitoring and Occupier Project Management projects including fit outs of new and existing buildings and self-build developments.
You will be required to take ownership of key projects and clients, whilst building upon and maintain existing Building and Project Consultancy contacts, clients and also those of other key Divisions. It is expected that you will play an active role in developing existing relationships to grow new clients and opportunities.
Excellent prospects of advancement and personal development for candidates who can provide an outstanding level of quality and client care.
- Demonstrate values – taking pride in everything our client does, always acting with integrity, taking an entrepreneurial approach, helping our client’s people reach their true
- Client focus – effective client interaction with excellent lines of communication; work to identify customer needs; deliver upon commitments to clients; provide value-add.
- Input and integrate into the existing team of project managers and building surveyors.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and pre-empt decisions and
- Preparing and management of full suite of project control documentation, including but not limited to, project executions plans, project brief, tender documentation, advising on procurement of professional team and procurement routes, risk register, programme and regular
- Lead and manage specific projects with ability to administer contracts with minimal project Director
- Contribute to client pitches, business development, strategy and
- Seek and integrate inputs from other professionals/consultancy divisions within to best service the client and assist in delivery of the project
- Provide market leading performance enhancing brand and local market prestige
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients and other service providers. Support the team in sourcing and securing new
- Attend internal and external networking events to enhance individual / team profile and market
- Utilising the contacts of the network to identify potential new instructions and identifying opportunities for cross selling across the business
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are followed and adhered to throughout the project
- Advise clients of their options and propose an appropriate strategy together with involvement of the client as required and carry out the service to achieve this
- Provide assistance to other departments and professionals within the office and support business development wherever
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other
- Develop and maintain good internal contacts within regional offices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Professional qualification, ideally RICS with 2-3 years plus PQE for Associate
- Track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size either in a lead or supporting role.
- Strategic approach to problem
- Strong commercial
- Ideally experience delivering new-build projects, particularly throughout the United
- Successful contribution in pitching and winning new business
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to
- Trusted Advisor to
- High attention to detail, well organised with good
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to progress and generate new business.
020 3947 3260