To join an established West End based project management team working from our client's global H.Q.
The opportunity to join and be a part of a successful and growing team that is 6 strong that sits within the wider London Project Management offering, delivering project management services in a proactive manner to the highest standards.
The role is that of a construction project manager on projects ranging from typically £2 - £20m range, acting on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants.
To lead and deliver projects across one of our client's core sector, offices, however from time to time be able to deliver across sector on a range of project types and sizes from, fit outs and refurbishments, new builds through to strategic project consultancy.
To build upon and maintain existing Building and Project Consultancy contacts, client's and also those of other key divisions. To play an active role in developing existing relationships to grow new client's and opportunities.
Excellent prospects exist for career progression with an established route for promotion.
- Demonstrate our client's core values – taking pride in everything our client does, always acting with integrity, taking an entrepreneurial approach, helping our client's current staff reach their true potential
- Client focus – effective client interaction with excellent lines of communication; work to identify customer needs; deliver upon commitments to clients; provide value add
- Input and integrate into the existing team of project managers and building surveyors
- Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and pre-empt decisions and actions
- Preparing and management of full suite of project control documentation, including but not limited to, project executions plans, project brief, tender documentation, advising on procurement of professional team and procurement routes, risk register, programme and regular reporting
- Lead and manage specific projects with ability to administer contracts with minimal project Director input
- Demonstrate ability to lead client pitches, business development, strategy and presentations
- Seek and integrate inputs from other professionals/consultancy divisions within the company to best service the client and assist in delivery of the project
- Provide market leading performance enhancing our client's brand and local market prestige
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients and other service providers
- Source and secure new clients
- Attend internal and external networking events to enhance individual / team profile and market presence
- Utilising the contacts of our client's network to identify potential new instructions and identifying opportunities for cross selling across the business
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are followed and adhered to throughout the project
- Advise clients of their options and propose an appropriate strategy together with involvement of the client as required and carry out the service to achieve this strategy
- Provide assistance to other departments and professionals within the office and support our client's business development wherever possible
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other internal teams
- Develop and maintain good internal contacts within our client's regional offices
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional qualification, ideally RICS with 6 years plus PQE for Associate Level
- Track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size either in a lead role
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally experience delivering projects in the office sector, particularly in Central London and South East
- Demonstrated ability in successful pitching and winning new business instructions
- Able to lead single and multiple projects from consultation to completion
- Trusted Advisor to Clients
- High attention to detail, well organised with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- A team player
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated, proactive and a ‘can do’ attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary subject to experience
- Holiday subject to experience
- Group Personal Pension scheme after 6 months of employment
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover