The role will involve overseeing and managing a variety of blocks within the clients portfolio as well as line managing a Block Assistant. The role is also required to provide operational guidance on new schemes, from inception, to handover and beyond.
- Full management of allocated properties within the portfolio, including financial management, communication with residents and adherence to legal, statutory and health and safety requirements
- Line management of one Block Assistant
- Support the wider business on new business opportunities
- Provide block management support and advice to teams across the business
- Provide exceptional levels of service to residents
- Visit sites and ensure contractors attend to works
- Prepare and issue service charge budgets, collaborating with the FM team as required
- Manage insurance claims in conjunction with the insurance team
- Liaise between the Lessee and solicitors and surveyors in matters such as Licences for Alteration and Assignment
- Several years’ experience in residential block management, with experience of FM services desirable
- IRPM qualified or working towards qualification
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, including CDM requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Housing/Rent Acts Legislation
- Ability to manage multiple contractors and drive value for services
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and previous experience of residential property repair and construction.
- Ability to prioritise, deliver and consistently achieve tight deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen and communication skills, both orally and with written reports
- Numerate and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to understand and manage expenditure budgets
For further information please contact Martha –
020 3947 3257