Our Client is looking for an ambitious, skilled salesperson to negotiate the best sale price for our customers and get the deal done in set time in order to fulfil our guarantee.
In addition to selling, we also want someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining service in a market which we believe is broken. This is your chance to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how it should be done.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Help win instructions and advise clients through to completion;
- Manage viewings and generate and negotiate offers;
- Chase all stakeholder to ensure a speedy completion.
- Have at least two years’ experience as a sales negotiator in London and received training from a leading London estate agency;
- Be passionate about all things property and believe in doing the right thing by clients;
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires a willingness to do whatever needs to be done to complete the job.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where.
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care