Our client operates throughout the UK with an emphasis on regional requirements to ensure their developments are attractive to prospective buyers and local communities. They deliver properties from one bedroom apartments to executive homes with an emphasis on build quality and unrivalled customer service.
Role Duties & Responsibilities
- To control the sales process on site and provide full management support to the Sales Director.
- To motivate and support sales staff.
- To achieve sales budgets / targets for each development under your control.
- To implement initial induction plan and provide continual training, coaching, appraisal and support to improve the performance of Sales Advisers and Senior Sales Advisers.
- To ensure site presentation is maintained at the correct standard at all times.
- To work alongside and build relationships with other departments within the Company.
- To ensure, as far as you are able, that customers are satisfied at all times and take such actions as may be necessary to achieve this within the level of your responsibility.
- To work within financial parameters in order to maximise profit.
- Ensure each development is fully staffed to the required level at all times.
- Ensure all new sales centres, including temporary cabins, are fully functional and completed by specified deadlines.
- Agree budgets for each show home with the Sales Director, and brief / liaise with interior designers accordingly, and in conjunction with the Sales Director.
- Prepare sales price releases and liaise with Sales Director in respect of proposed selling prices.
- Propose sales strategies to the Sales Director for developments / plots as and when required.
- Provide input and liaise with the Sales Director in respect of development advertising / PR strategies and to attend advertising / PR meetings.
- Liaise with purchasers, including bulk investors, as and when required.
- Ensure Sales Advisers / Site Managers hold weekly Construction/Sales meetings, keep an up-to-date record of the meetings and action minutes as required
- Work with the Sales Advisers on site to improve their performance by way of coaching.
- Check and sign off Sales Advisers expenses / mileage claims on a monthly basis.
- Manage site holiday and sickness cover.
- Work with other Sales Managers and the Sales Director in the preparation and running of sales meetings / training sessions.
- Undertake regular site visits as required and to utilise agreed agenda for on-site one-to-one meetings with Sales Advisers.
- Interview prospective Sales Advisers as and when required and make recommendations to the Sales Director prior to any appointments being made.
- Liaise with and support Sales Advisers in respect of any on-site sales promotions.
- Assist the Sales Director if and when required to help out with land/marketing appraisals.
- Liaise with Sales Office Manager and inspect properties nearing completion and report back as required.
- Inspect and ensure stock plots are well maintained and well presented.
Skills, knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to motivate and support staff
- Communication and listening skills
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Meeting deadlines
- Smart and presentable
- Attention to detail
- Able to embrace training
- Current full driving licence
- Basic Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Company car / car allowance
For further information, contact William Stebbing on 020 3079 5089 or firstname.lastname@example.org