Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Associate can effectively understand how the company can help solve the challenges faced by potential customers while providing a consistently exceptional experience. This role is the first step of the customers journey.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
You will be responsible for qualifying potential customers enquiring about the company As the second hire in this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to define and improve the qualification process. You will work closely with the valuation and sales team to optimise the end-to-end customer journey. Specific tasks will include:
- Speak to inbound enquirers to understand their circumstances and determine whether Nested is best placed to help
- Assign good leads to the appropriate Relationship Manager
- Answer questions regarding our service and process
- Provide high level valuation advice for properties that fall outside our criteria
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Have a passion for property, and an understanding of the London property market
- Have strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Have work experience in a sales / business development team
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires the desire and ability to get things done and the willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to make this happen.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where.
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care