Purpose of the role:
Responsible for the customer services of their flagship development, ensuring that all the resident services are carried out to a high standard and are delivered timely, accurately and in a cost effective manner. To act as the face of the development with residents and visitors, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Organising Residents Events and Managing Budget Spend
- Organise and manage monthly resident events to encourage resident engagement whilst keeping costs to a min.
- Building relationships with local retailers and restaurateurs to agree special offers for their
- Keep residents portal fresh with up to date content including all services and offerings.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Understand Current Market
- Ensure Appearance of Property Meets Required Standards
- Generate New Lets
- Arranging Tenancies:
- Managing Maintenance:
- Check Outs
- ARLA qualification (or working towards).
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Strong customer service, including negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems, (training on in house systems will be provided).
- Proactive, positive and can do.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about customer service.
- Professional and credible.
- Results driven.
For further information please contact Martha –
020 3947 3257