A nationwide and leading UK housebuilder with a focus on working with buyers to deliver homes with a high standard or service and build-quality.
- Management of the sales and marketing of 3-4 schemes.
- Preparation of marketing suite and campaigns for new schemes prior to launch.
- Ensuring sales rates, revenue, profit, KPIs and customer satisfaction targets are achieved
- Reporting to the divisional Head of Sales with sales figures and activity reports.
- Relative autonomy to oversee your sites as you see fit.
- Experience in a regional sales manager role either with a developer or an agency is essential.
- Previous experience and a proven track record of hitting sales targets.
- c.£50,000 basic
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance or company car