About the Role - Principal Responsibilties
The role will be based in Central London though the candidate will also gain exposure to a variety of European countries (across the UK and Continental Europe) and sectors (office, retail, industrial, residential, self-storage, hotels, student housing, care homes, etc.). The role will include the following:
- Support senior team members in investing in real estate opportunities (across the various equity and debt mandates and across multiple jurisdictions); support will span from initial deal analysis, through to full transaction underwriting, investment papers, due diligence, and
- Development and management of financial models, market research, detailed property assessment and underwrite, review of due diligence reports, preparation of deal memorandums for internal and external investment committees, implementation and maintenance tax efficient corporate ownership structures, and communication with external parties (to include advisors, borrowers, lenders, partners, etc.); role to also include involvement in ongoing fund management (working with portfolio managers) as well as ad hoc financial analysis for the capital markets
- Bachelor degree sought preferably with concentration in Real Estate, Economics, Finace, or Law.
- Working towards or already qualified as a chartered surveyor under RICS guidelines
- Relevant work experience in property within the European market ideally within a surveying firm
- Proficent analytical and technical skills as well as demnstrable strong verbal and written skills
- Strong inter-personal skills to deal professionally and with credibility with senior excuitives.
For more information please contact -
020 3947 3253