Our Client a Leading PRS Developer is seeking a experienced Leasing Manager to join and lead the leasing team in building partnerships with future residents and securing lease agreements, multifamily apartment home community.
Our client looks outside industry perspective, and thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth.
As a Leasing Manager, you lead the leasing team in building partnerships with future residents and securing lease agreements for a multi-million dollar, multifamily apartment home community. Here are the roles you'll play:
- Set the leasing team’s overall goals and daily sales objectives, mentoring them every step of the way
- Hire, train, and motivate a stellar team
- Create friendly competitions to incentivize your team – while always having their backs and holding yourself accountable for their success
- Maintain an open-door policy and a friendly, highly visible presence, so associates feel comfortable talking to you about nearly anything
The Tour Guide
- Discover future residents’ needs, show them around your community’s amenity areas and model homes, and highlight all the benefits that will make them want to call your community home
- Brag about your community’s unique features and benefits – and highlight what sets it apart from the competition
- Create added value by anticipating needs and addressing living concerns customers haven’t even thought about yet
The Deal Sealer
- Put in extra effort to make prospective residents feel so at home, they’ll never want to leave
- Optimize occupancy and increase community visits by finding new ways to boost online engagement, update promos/advertising, and create new marketing strategies
- Communicate with such clarity and enthusiasm that customers are left with only one question: “Where do I sign?”
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- Our client is at an all-time high thanks to your world-class tours, ability to edge out the competition, and tactful ability to meet customer needs.
- Community traffic and closing ratios have skyrocketed due to your strategic marketing.
- Resident retention keeps climbing because you and your team have such a loyal customer following and have landed so many renewals.
- Solid communication skills that allow you to connect easily with diverse groups of people
- Stellar track record of leasing/sales and team leadership
- Resourceful problem solving
- Enthusiastic and professional customer service
020 3947 3255