Our client is the leading provider of short-term retail accommodation, working with industry leading brands and exciting new start-ups.
Our clients are looking for a Portfolio Manager to lead the relationships with the Shopping Centre Partners. Alongside defining the growth strategy of their shopping centre portfolio, you will directly manage key relationships with major landlords, generating value for them from the platform. Ideally you will have significant experience within shopping centre management and an existing personal network.
The company is growing quickly, in a dynamic market so this is great opportunity to get involved in shaping the future of the business – and bringing about real change in an industry that’s going through huge shifts. You’ll be a self-starter, excited by the challenge and ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Ownership of overall shopping centre Supply strategy in their core market, and working closely with the GM on developing a blueprint that can be rolled out to new markets
- Own relationships with major UK shopping centre landlords – aggressively closing deals on new accounts and expanding existing ones to increase portfolio penetration and revenue generated
- Own the optimization of the entire shopping centre portfolio management process in order to drive contribution to the greater business
- 5+ years’ experience of shopping centre management within the UK
- Existing network of relationships and experience dealing with senior industry leaders
- Proven track record of strategically building and expanding relationships with major corporate clients
- Excellent communication skills – a people person, quickly able to build relationships at all levels
- Competitive, and highly numerate, candidates should be commercially minded and entrepreneurial in approach
- High energy, ambition and a strong work ethic. Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a start-up environment is essential, as is an inexhaustible drive, and determination to succeed
- Passionate about disrupting the industry and being at the forefront of a new model
- Genuine passion for retail and brands is key – it’s at the heart of everything we do
- Able to talk knowledgeably about the company and the wider property industry, representing our clients brand and mission on panels and at events
- A thought leader rather than a deal maker
For more information please contact –
020 3947 3253