Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Financial Analysis of actual performance to underwriting and revised business plans
- Work with large data sets, linking sets of data together in excel
- Provide regular analysis and report on departmental KPIs
- Design and implement an in-house training program to upskill your colleagues.
- Live and breathe the culture and values.
- Collect, collate, and upload information to data warehouse
- Verify commentary received from project teams against data as well as undertaking detailed analysis of asset management information
- Identify gaps in data and uniformity issues
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Involved in the structuring analysis and review of transaction documents.
- Involved in the transaction execution process.
- Involved in the portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Project and deal due diligence.
- Assisting with putting together pitch presentations.
- Producing forward-looking research analysis to drive investment decision and support product development strategies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a great leader who cares about people and wants to create an amazing culture.
- Put the team and the company first.
- Be extremely energetic, intelligent, dynamic, friendly, innovative and personable.
- Have strong logical, analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Be an excellent communicator across all media.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced investment business with strict reporting deadlines.
- Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Top-down macroeconomic analysis covering economy, property markets and market trends.
- Drive product development and structure new products to satisfy investor demands.
- Formulating preferred investment proposal through both top down and bottom up research.
- Assisting with putting together research documents.
It would be great if you:
- Had experience in a smaller firm environment, building things from scratch.
- Had experience working with overseas clients and understand demands of different types of capital
- Had indomitable spirit.
For further information please contact Hannah -
020 3947 3254