- Managing operational performance against targets and KPI’s
- Managing a team of property professionals to deliver against targets.
- Delivering excellent services on budget, while making a significant contribution to profits
- Implementing management strategies to improve services, value for money outcomes and asset value
- Streamline operations across all developments
- Contract management
- Compliance – legislative, industry and H&S
- Manage the team to achieve excellent results in line with their KPIs and the core requirements ensuring the team performs against agreed KPIs
- Ensure the team delivers a first class service to customers and deliver improved resident satisfaction results in line with the budget seeking ways to make cost savings wherever possible.
- Ensure the team achieves estate and property management targets effectively and economically.
- Build good relationships with contractors, including sourcing new contractors, and other stakeholders. Ensure you manage and monitor contractor performance to ensure our client acts as a robust client and that any agreed contracts and SLA are fulfilled.
- Ensure rents and service charges are set in line with tenancy agreements & leases and that meets its legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide high quality business and performance reports to the Head of Operations and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive your team to deliver services on a budget and seek ways of improving cost effectiveness whilst delivering ways of increasing rental income.
- Be responsible for finding creative solutions to address residents individual needs by accompanying your team on site visits and meeting and listening to residents feedback.
- Ensure all repairs are carried out quickly, efficiently and economically and that the team are gathering feedback from the customer and quality checking completed works.
- Lead on the complaints process to ensure that staff provide quality responses in line with the complaints procedure.
- Sign off on work orders to ensure legal and contractual requirements are met.
- Act as the responsible person for ensuing all properties are H&S compliant ensuring the safety of the tenants in their homes.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all properties within management have the correct buildings insurance and that staff keep an up to date certificate of cover for each of their schemes.
- Be responsible for ensuring all Fire Risk Assessment actions are completed on time and in line with the internal policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality reports and deliver presentations.
- Ensure you follow the financial regulations, policies and procedures at NHG.
Ensure that you follow relevant Health and Safety policies and related procedures, keeping up to date with changes and taking action to maintain personal health and safety and that of others.
- Customer focus
- Accountability and delivery
- Service improvement
- Communication and inclusion
Essential knowledge, experience and skills
- Thorough understanding and experience of working in the private rented sector (particularly property or asset management)
- Recent experience of managing a team in a sales and customer service environment
- Thorough understanding of the relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements related to the private rented sector
- Experience of analysing processes and services in order to improve customer satisfaction and increase revenue
- Experience of managing projects to deliver successful outcomes
- Experince of using business intelligence systems or databases to provide accurate management reporting
- Experince of successfully managing and completing data analysis and service recovery projects
- Effective IT skills including intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
Qualifications and/or professional membership
- ARLA/NAEA/IRPM or similar (desirable)
For further information please contact Martha -
020 3947 3257