A key responsibility will also be to manage the new Customer Service initiative, which is being implemented across the UK Residential Business. The role will collaborate with the Operations Managers to ensure consistency and sharing of best practice across Residential.
Regular review of the Residential Development three year plan and assist in implementation. Assist in preparation of reports including six monthly reviews (MBOs).
- Contribute to research on new areas for business, such as new regions or new services.
- Initiate and manage change projects from conception to delivery.
- Implement changes from the customer experience programme, ensuring that they are appropriate for Residential Development’s customers. For example, assessment of customer journeys to identify improvements, then proposing, and managing change.
- Reviewing customer feedback and mystery shop reports to identify improvement areas.
- Assess requirement for training within Residential Development and liaise with HR to provide as required.
- Preparing and coordinating financial information, particularly tracking of income and work in progress. Assisting management in interpreting and reporting on financial information.
- Developing and maintaining market share assessments with competitors.
- Gathering information and views from across Residential Development and presenting ideas and potential solutions to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensuring the best practice and compliance processes are effective. Liaise with the Risk and Best Practice team to assess audit results and other compliance requirements.
- Attend the Residential Operations Committee to represent Residential Development.
- Ensure all of the Office Managers (or related Admin roles) across Residential Development are supported to undertake the duties of their roles.
- Degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable operations or project management role
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Systems & IT competence
- Microsoft Package
- Project Management systems (desirable)
- SharePoint (desirable)
- Experience in change management
- Project Management
- Competent in understanding and preparing financial reports (ACCA level of equivalent)
Particular Aptitudes / Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – including presentations at meetings
- Ability to represent ideas of stakeholders, suppliers and users
- Proactive, hands on approach to tackling issues and problem solving
- Strong persuasion and management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good report writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player