A fast-moving, growth-stage business in one of the most exciting and recognised subsectors of the real estate investment market: Build-to-Rent (BtR). They are a UK-wide developer, operator and asset manager.
- Operations management: coordinate with external Property Management company to deliver well run buildings and leading customer service.
- Commercial performance: identify trends and deliver change to achieve targets including occupancy, rental growth and gross to net leakage.
- Financial and management reporting: prepare reports including analysis of key metrics and management commentary for investors and management team.
- Asset management: identify and implement initiatives to increase valuation of existing portfolio of buildings.
- Relationship Management: negotiate contracts with third party providers / suppliers, manage day to day relationships, monitor KPIs and provide input on corrective action.
- Industry insight: monitor relevant industry news sources, understand trends, propose, agree and implement action to improve performance.
Key Candidate Attributes
- Time management and prioritisation: experience of handling multiple requests from internal and external sources, and being effective at prioritising, tracking and delivering initiatives.
- Problem solving: ability to ability to understand complex problems and devise structured and analytical approach to addressing challenges and roadblocks.
- Stakeholder management: capability to adapt approach to effectively manage range of different stakeholders, from company senior management, to investors, customers and suppliers.
- Property / real estate knowledge: understanding of key aspects of asset management including drivers of valuation, exposure to relevant regulation and governance such as PPM and H&S.
- Experience: 5-10 years total, with at least 12 months experience in real estate preferred. Other relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Highly numerate with a strong skillset in representing the concepts of real estate investment accurately and efficiently in Excel form.
Contact: Robert Cripps
t: 020 3947 3259 e: email@example.com