Our client is seeking an Operations Manager to join their Operations & Commercial team to be based in Central London.
- Coordinate with external Property Management company to deliver well run buildings and leading customer service for residents.
- Work with the in-house development team and external contractors to scope, negotiate and deliver construction projects to maintain and improve existing buildings.
- Negotiate contracts with third party providers / suppliers, manage day to day relationships, monitor KPIs and provide input on corrective action.
- Manage small portfolio of commercial units, including rent reviews, service charge administration and construction works.
- Coordinate processes between residents, external Property Management company and third-party billing agent to ensure accurate and on time billing.
Experience and skills:
- In depth knowledge of the key aspects of residential property management, such as PPM, H&S and regulation, including unique aspects of PRS / BtR properties.
- Capability to adapt approach to effectively manage range of different stakeholders, including contractors, suppliers, property managers, on-site staff, company senior management, and residents.
- Energetic self-starter who can drive to the heart of an issue by assimilating multiple sources of information, such as expert opinions, consultant reports and performance data.
- Ability to understand complex problems and devise structured and analytical approach to addressing challenges and roadblocks.
- Experience of handling multiple requests from internal and external sources, and being effective at prioritising, tracking and delivering projects and initiatives.
Salary: Up to 50k + performance-related bonus + LTIP
For more information contact Kale Azizsalh
Telephone: 020 3947 3262