Our client intends to do all project management in house, in order to make sure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the right quality. This role is required to provide overall leadership to the project and closely manage and coordinate project activities. The Project Manager will work closely with the Commercial Manager and Design Manager as a team to monitor project progress against agreed programme and budget. He/she will have the oversight of the project, making sure the project objectives align with the Vertical’s objective, both internal and external teams stay focus on the agreed objectives and all team members are performing their duties. The Project Manager will provide a clear project planning to facilitate the successful deliver of the project. The Project Manager will also make sure project progress, risk and performance are properly tracked and reported. The Manager will assist the Project Director to deliver the projects on time, on budget and to the right quality. The Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the project. He/she will work closely with the Commercial Manager and Design Manager to achieve project KPIs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Project Manager, Engineering, Real Estate or other relevant subjects
- RICS or equivalent chartered status;
- Track record of delivering complex residential led mixed-use projects.
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer
- Technical skills (e.g. analysis, research, strategic planning, etc.)
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable.
- Hard working, ambitious and keen to learn
- Leadership skills;
- Soft skills (communication, delegation, collaboration, team player, etc.)
- Proactive & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in Power point, Excel, Word and database workings.
- Culture fit requirements: Flexible, open minded and professional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day management of the project and external Design Team and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design Team contract administration;
- Design delivery management;
- Risk management;
- Programme scheduling;
- Document control;
- Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team.
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- Process orientated to drive the result.
- A shared focus on delivering a high-quality customer service with an ethical approach to business
- Develops and executes thoughtful plans in time and effectively; Result-oriented; Displays patience and tenacity in frustrating situations; Finds best options to achieve desired results; Provides on-going feedback to team; works towards set goals and objectives.
- Promotes a collaborative and cooperative environment; Demonstrates an ability to orchestrate teamwork within department as well as across Functions and Verticals; Contributes to the high performing team with right people and specific goals & objectives followed by feedback to the team’s progress; Defuses conflicts and works together in a harmonious and productive manner.
- Understands personal strengths and weaknesses and improves upon them; Adapts personal style to his colleagues, clients, etc. for productive interactions; Sound interpersonal skills; Empathetic when dealing with conflict or emotional situations; Drives meaningful conversations and accords top priority to people.
- Comfortable in dealing with complex problems; Effectively analyses key factors and take decision in time; Demonstrates a sense of urgency in decision-making; Engages others in taking decision and leverages colleagues or looks for untried sources in achieving creative and innovative solutions.
- Sets and communicates clear objectives to people, manager, and colleagues; Open mind when
listening to staff, as well as others; Does not pre-judge, takes information in, listens for new and different approaches, and then decides; Complete and thorough understanding of situations; Understands audience, how best to communicate with them, and adapts communication style and/or forms of communication to meet audience’s needs.
Norms, Values, Behaviours
- High degree of ethics and integrity (does what is right; does the right thing)
- Works in a collaborative and cooperative manner (role model teamwork; regularly looks to engage other staff within and outside of his department to ensure the best results; works for the greater good)
- Sense of Urgency (always works with an attitude of being responsive to customer and employee needs. Doing what it takes to provide responses in the most efficient manner and with the highest quality.
- Gaining trust and faith of the team & other departments
- Valuing diversity and difference; self-Management
- Increasing capacity to learn; enhancing self-awareness
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org