- Take responsibility and drive overall membership sales across all membership categories and all locations.
- Be responsible day to day for new membership sales.
- Work with the CEO/Founder and other members of the team to grow membership revenues/profitability, to ensure our continued market leadership and to achieve our vision for the business.
Membership Management / Sales:
- Managing the membership sales team
- Efficient handling of new membership enquiries and leads
- Successfully closing membership opportunities and taking all opportunities to upserve
- Ensure membership renewals are progressed on time and targets achieved
- Management of CRM systems and other databases to ensure clean data and accurate reporting
- Analysis of members and usage patterns (check-in, use, meeting room spend) to identify any upselling opportunities or areas of concern.
- Proactive upselling to encourage increased year on year spend
- Ensuring members adhere to all Terms & Conditions.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are set, maintained and achieved.
- Responsibility for regular member engagement including regular follow ups and attending members events
- Developing the product and service offering of our clients brand including the regular review of competitor offering and pricing.
- To ensure that all stakeholders, members, guests, suppliers have an enjoyable, professional and safe experience.
- Be a role model for leadership style, team spirit and business culture
- Actively promoting our clients to achieve a wider reach
Financial, Budgetary & Reporting Responsibility:
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Achieving all objectives and KPIs in order to achieve our clients strategy and vision.
- Analysis of variances in all reports and recommendation of strategies based on this analysis.
- Generating an overall increase in year-on-year revenue and profitability for our clients in line with the business plan and targets set
- Reporting, analysis of variances and recommendation of strategies based on activity and check in reports / usage patterns
For further information please contact Katie –
020 3947 3261