Our client is London’s leading business club, meeting and events space, which offers a professional and creative environment where business gets done, and professional relationships can grow and flourish, designed around the needs of today’s business people and entrepreneurs.
Our Client is seeking a experinced Meetings, Events & Partnerships Director to head up a busy team.
As part of our clients team, the position of Meetings, Events & Partnerships Director is to:
1. Take responsibility for Meetings & Events sales and lead Meetings & Events sales team
2. Take responsibility for key clients / key accounts
3. Take responsibility for securing new partnerships and managing our existing partnerships
4. Work with the CEO/Founder, and other members of the team to grow revenues, profitability
and to ensure continued market leadership and to achieve our vision for the business.
In order to achieve the above, the Meetings, Events & Partnerships Director must work productively in a ‘lean’ non-hierarchical organization.
The role is predominantly focused around the following key areas:
Meetings & Events Sales:
- Ensure the sales team efficiently handles all new enquiries and leads resulting in strong sales
conversions which achieve our forecasts
- Growing revenue in all categories via new sales, repeat business and renewals
- Analysis of our top corporate members and highest spenders along with key account
- Managing existing and forming new relationships with third party agencies and online
- Ensuring member and customer satisfaction to generate repeat business and renewals
- Actively promoting our client to a wider audience to win new clients and increase brand
- Working with the Marketing team to devise and implement successful marketing campaigns
both internally and externally to increase revenues across the business via both traditional and digital mediums
- Forming significant revenue generating strategic partnerships with leading blue chip
organisations which helps to fulfil our aim of making our members and their businesses more
- Forming smaller revenue generating affiliate partnerships to provide members with a range of additional benefits of members
- Manage existing partnerships to ensure annual renewals and delivery of expected ROI
Financial, Budgetary & Reporting Responsibility:
- Achieving revenue targets as agreed and set out in the budget
- Achieving KPIs for the business as agreed
- Analysis of variances in all reports and recommendation of strategies based on this analysis.
- Generating an overall increase in year-on-year revenue and profitability for our client in line with the business plan and targets set
- Effective use of Salesforce, Nexudus and other CRM systems as appropriate to ensure clean dataand accurate reporting
- Reporting, analysis of variances and recommendation of strategies based on:
o Key client spend
o Meeting room usage
o Event sales
- Reporting, analysis of variances and recommendation of strategies based on all marketing
activities carried out, including lead conversion, ROI
- Be a role model for leadership style, team spirit and business culture by reference to our values (4 P’s) and Brilliant Basics Magic Touches (BBMT)
- Effective management of your team to ensure optimum performance and job satisfaction by
those who you manage.
020 3947 3255