Planning and implementation of all marketing activity to create awareness and promote product in support of sales
- Planning of production schedules for individual marketing plans in conjunction with Sales and Marketing Director.
- Research of background development information and defining/producing creative brief for required marketing material.
- Briefing suppliers, oversee production including copywriting, design layout, photography, checking and approval of draft. Management of suppliers to ensure material delivery to scheduled deadline.
- Marketing material requirements for a development include:
- Artists Impressions
- Show Units
- Architects models
- Signage/Arrow boards
- Agents marketing material
- Media planning and management of media buyer.
- Co-ordination of media booking and ad production to schedule.
- Analysis of media response.
- Production of display materials, invitations and advertising campaigns for overseas exhibition and co-ordinating export/delivery accordingly.
- Liaison with PR agency on press releases, requests for editorial and award entries.
- Checking and approving as necessary and co-ordination of Director approval.
- Updating media listings.
- Overseeing presentation and maintenance of sales areas.
- Fulfilment of requests for marketing services from internal departments.
- Production of sales specifications, fact sheets and mailshots.
- Preparation of marketing budget information.
- Monthly checking and approval of supplier invoices against written orders.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required.
For further information please contact Georgia –
020 3947 3258