Our client is the leading London developer of both residential and mixed-use properties. Across London they have created thriving new communities in attractive landscaped environments.
They are looking for a motivated and creative marketing manager to work on a variety of content and marketing activities as well manage a team.
- Working with in-house designers and external agencies to develop all sales and marketing tools, including brochures, presentations, adverts, factsheets, local guides, newsletters, invitations, development models, CGI’s, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos and other ad-hoc materials.
- Planning and managing all events, including sales launches, charity initiatives, placemaking and community events.
- Commissioning and managing all photography, including lifestyle, product, site and event
- Managing the day to day presentation of show apartments, marketing suites and stock plots to ensure that high standards are met at all times, including external landscaping, sales signage, flags and hoardings.
- Managing development social media presence and suggesting ways to increase engagement.
- Co-ordinating with the international offices to ensure they have necessary marketing collateral and information.
- Managing the preparation, planning and management of all overseas exhibitions, including model moves, event setup and advertising and promotion.
- Implementing and maintaining development PR strategies, ensuring the delivery of frequent and timely news stories, and ensuring these are promoted externally and internally via the corporate intranet and internal newsletter.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Assistant to ensure that all departmental invoices and purchase orders are authorised and suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Working with Senior Marketing Managing to produce, manage and monitor sales and marketing budgets.
- Continuous brand and digital strategy evolution.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Business-like and professional both in appearance and manner
- Thorough, accurate and an excellent eye for detail
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task