Our market leading global client is searching for a Lettings Associate Director for one of their flagship offices.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. A culture where all of our people are valued, motivated, able to bring their whole selves to work, and be the very best of themselves. One where you succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Clients total Rewards program reflects their commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Offering you a competitive salary and benefits package.
What this job involves
- Identifying and maintaining relations with investors, developers, vendors and land agents.
- Managing a high performing team
- Pitching for new business
- Secure new instructions
- Correct Valuations of potential instructions.
- Finding and identifying suitable tenants.
- Managing the marketing of properties, through all suitable channels.
- Coordinating and managing the letting process
- Communicating with all parties to make sure sales are managed efficiently
Experience & Requirements
- Experience of residential letting within the London Market
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Proven track record of successful sales.
- The ability to identify and attract investors, developers and vendors.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
- The knowledge and ability to accurately value properties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive by nature, a lateral thinker, with the ability to use your experience and qualifications.
- A high degree of integrity and someone who has valued reputation with in the market place
- Proven ability to gain market share and generate fees in line with business targets
Contact Amanda Shuttleworth 020 3947 3255 email@example.com