Role and responsibilities for Junior Development Surveyor
- To assist and work alongside the two Directors in the business.
- To research residential comparable evidence, and also planning histories and planning potential.
- To prepare sales particulars for development opportunities to be marketed for sale. This will involve writing property descriptions, interpreting architects plans and schedules, researching the planning status of a property, and presenting it in a clear, logical brochure format.
- To visit sites for sale (invariably in London and accompanied by one of the team) in order to gain a thorough understanding of the opportunity and to then be able to speak to potential purchasers on the phone about the opportunity.
- To assist in marketing properties by utilising our in-house database (training will be provided), and matching purchasers to opportunities.
- To meet with and speak on the phone with vendors and purchasers.
Minimum requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in a property-related subject.
- A good understanding of the property industry, the planning system, London property values and market conditions.
- Excellent communication skills: very good written English and a confident telephone manner.
- Confident, positive and a go-getter.
- An outgoing personality with a positive mental attitude.
- A highly organised approach to work, with good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
For more information please contact –
020 3947 3259