We are looking to source a high calibre candidate with strong hotel acquisitions experience to advise a fund on purchasing hotels in the UK (mostly in London). Our client has an expansive portfolio of real estate and investment projects across the globe. They act as a platform for global cross-border asset allocation and investment services.
- Business development and acquisition of hotel and leisure investments
- Conduct market research and draw up reports on market/product orientation and business strategies.
- Responsible for business development and research in the field of asset and property management, establish and manage related projects, carry out promotional activities.
- Responsible for identifying and tapping business opportunities, conducting business negotiations with target investors and developers, identifying potential consulting opportunities and providing core real estate services.
- To improve the quality of delivery of cases through putting forward improved optimisation strategies, improving the pass and delivery rate at the same time, and then enhance the client’s reputation in the market.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local government, financial and investment agencies.
- 5+ years of experience in property investment/management industry or finance.
- Experience of management or consulting, real estate consulting experience is preferred.
- Might work overseas, so proficient English as working language is required. (Foreign identity or permanent residents preferred but not necessary)
- Logical thinking and proficiency in writing, good at drawing up plans and reports
- Outstanding communication skills, excellency in business negotiation and project management.