Working under the general guidance of the PA to CEO, to provide highly efficient and responsive role to our clients senior management and Development team to enable them to manage and prioritise their time and resources effectively. There are two main duties for the role being:-
1.Working closely with the Development Director providing administrative support Developments and other development related activities; and
2.Working with our clients Senior Management and co-ordinating with shareholders and shareholder representatives to assist with facilitation of our clients day to day business operations.
Act as first/second point of contact for external and internal senior management operating with diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion with attention to detail at all times.
Provide cover for PA to CEO with staggered working hours and lunch breaks, including holiday cover or other absences.
This is a site based, busy, fast-paced and diverse role where a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise is essential. This role is office-based and therefore the normal hours of work required are from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, each day of the week from Monday to Friday (inclusive) with one hour for lunch break.
- Preparation and co-ordination of key documentation for the Development Team, including various fortnightly and monthly development reports (and liaising with multiple third parties to produce required information).
- Comprehensive co-ordination of fortnightly Advisory Committee meetings including preparation of key documentation and agenda packs, minute taking, and accurate record keeping on the progress of the project.
- Diary management; organising multiple diaries, meeting rooms and resource bookings/reservations.
- Support in the preparation of documents/Board Reports and meetings for Board members.
- Administration for the Delegated Authority process for our client; preparing/circulating documents and keeping record of exercised authority.
- Typing, copying, binding, producing general/ad hoc correspondence.
- Answering telephones, taking messages, directing calls.
- Logging IT issues.
- General filing, recording and archiving of documents in an organised manner within their document management system.
- Assistance with post including arranging couriers.
- Ad-hoc projects and research, such as reviewing basic documents including contractual terms.
- Reconciliation of company card expenses, assistance with budget administration/business payments.
- Working flexibility around standard hours of 09h00 – 18h30, supporting PA to CEO, as required.
3.Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- Experience in the Property / Construction / Development industry, or a legal background is essential for assistance with contracts and key documentation (excellent analytical skills required).
- Demonstrable and substantial experience in an EA, PA or Project/Team Administration role working for senior executive(s) in high transaction intensive organisations with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent secretarial, administrative and organisational skills.
- Experience of compiling reports and documentation.
- Highly developed and competent use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (intermediate to advanced) including Outlook diary management.
- Experience with document management software and systems (HighQ preferred).
- Working use of accounting financial software (Trace or Bluebox preferred), and general office accounting skills including budget administration and accounts reconciliation.
- Experience of ISO 9001 – Quality management processes and OSHAS 18001 – Health and Safety accreditation preferred.
- Proven capability to operate in a pressurised environment requiring discretion, tact, diplomacy and judgement when dealing with both internal and external communications
- Ability to multi-task, determine priorities & manage a heavy workload whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and meeting of deadlines.
- Self-motivated and accustomed to using own initiative & working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and business writing skills, with experience of drafting professional correspondence on behalf of others.
- A bright personality, a sense of humour and good social skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the expertise to handle difficult or challenging contacts in a highly professional and diplomatic manner.
- All management & staff.
- Senior Sellar Property Group executives, including owners & Chairman.
- Other Board members.
- Third party senior stakeholders for wider investment/ development matters.
- Representatives of central & local government, and other public or semi-public bodies.
- Other key contacts within the clients portfolio.
For more inforamtion please contact -
020 3947 3258