Our client, a London leading property investment firm, is seeking a head of marketing/customer engagement reporting directly to the CEO of the business. They are looking for someone with at least 6 years' experience which preferably would be in digital marketing.
What will you do
- Take responsibility for all customers and their interactions with our client.
- Be a key strategic voice in building on the customer and marketing successes to date.
- Maintain consistency through channels (including website, social media, brochures, reports, etc).
- Oversee customer, marketing and product management, linking in with and working alongside group functions.
- Transform our current systems and interactions to drive insights for the company.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements.
What you will need
- Minimum 6 years of relevant customer / marketing experience. A preferred background in a healthcare, property or financial services company.
- Proven track record of managing people with a demonstrated ability to effectively set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and lead your team. Leading by example with experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines.
- High Emotional IQ to manage relationships with partners, influencers, and co-workers.
- Prior experience with process optimisation and program/project management.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications and media platforms
- Strong planning and organizational skills; attention to detail and high standards.
Contact Georgia Williams
t: 020 3947 3258