Our clients are helping organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
What this job involves
- Assisting in valuation and cash flow analysis for clients.
- Developing and maintaining financial models.
- Undertaking extensive property due diligence in support of investment acquisition and disposal instructions.
- Business development, looking for opportunities and creating networks.
- Supporting client care initiatives.
- Market research and maintaining information databases.
To apply you need to be/ have:
- Strong technical capability.
- Proven financial modelling experience.
- Highly proficient in Excel with experience of Argus enterprise, Argus developer preferred.
- Personable and capable of developing a network of contacts both client and agent.
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- The ability to work as part of a project team to deliver on client requirements.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, considering conflicting deadlines.
- A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity.
- The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the clients and meet their needs
- Well organised with excellent planning, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
For further information please contact Robert-
020 3947 3259