Our client is a fully integrated property development, investment, and management group, which has the experience and the reach to control and steer any project, of any size, from concept past completion.
Having already achieved one of the greatest ever feats of civic engineering, turning a once derelict 97 acres site in London into one the world’s most sought after office and retail spaces. As part of further expansion our client is looking to hire a highly professional Estate Manager to join their highly respected team.
- To be responsible for the performance of operations on the Estate
- Interact in a professional manner with tenants/ occupants of the Estate and the general public
- To co-ordinate and manage all Estate operations, both in progress and planned. Assist construction with all operational requests, while ensuring that the Estate remains in good order at all times
- To be the main Estate contact for all residential tenants on all issues related to the Estate Management
- To ensure that all activities have no negative impact on tenants, including the retail operations and that all efforts are made to minimise such impact. To maintain excellent tenant relationships and to ensure that all services as required by the respective leases, are maintained to the highest possible standard
- To manage the operation of the loading dock area to ensure that all activities, including waste management, are carried out in a well-disciplined, efficient and co-operative manner for the benefit of all legitimate users of the loading bay facilities
- To carry out daily quality checks throughout the Estate and car parks. To include lighting/ paving, cleaning, health & safety and landscaping issues. To ensure that any required work is actioned and followed through to completion
- To project manage general infrastructure/ car park maintenance works as required
- To ensure that the condition of maintenance of all areas of the car parks is of the highest levels at times. To action any remedial works that are required, in liaison with the Services Manager.
- To prepare annual service charge budgets for the designated areas of responsibility and to ensure that such expenditure is monitored and controlled
- To ensure that all contractors proceed in accordance with the correct documentation
- To comply with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and relevant procedures
- To liaise closely with the Services Manager with regard to daily staff planning utilization
- In liaison with the Services Manager, record and schedule all energy fuel costs and consumptions including humidity levels and daily indoor/ outdoor temperatures as required
- Experience of premises and environmental management of multi- occupied properties with both office and retail space, utilities and civil construction and / or management of the exterior common parts of an estate are essential
- To have experience and knowledge in all aspects of managing a mixed development with particular focus on residential management and customer service
- A sound knowledge and appreciation of technical and operational facilities required by prestigious and ‘’intelligent’’ buildings and their infrastructure
- The Incumbent must be numerate, computer literate, possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to motivate/ organise staff resources effectively and efficiently.
Health, Safety and Welfare Responsibilities:
As staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regarding Health & Safety responsibilities are set out in the Health & Safety Policy in the Administrative Rules & Procedures, and the Health, Safety & Welfare Manual