Properties managed by our clients are done so transparently giving their customers peace of mind and stress free renting. They provide their customers with the best rental experience possible by ensuring they are available for them at every stage of the process.
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator plays a pivotal role in coordinating all on and offline marketing activities. Our clients are passionate about understanding their customer’s needs and wants, they are constantly evolving to improve their products and services and the overall customer experience. As Digital Marketing Co-ordinator you will carry out the marketing of all their properties, from market research, briefing agencies, photographers and videographers, to producing and reporting on innovative social media campaigns, writing copy for the website and managing property portal listings and email campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring their digital marketing campaigns and online presence meet their marketing objectives and promote awareness of their developments and our clients brand.
- Plan, implement and report on digital marketing campaigns for new and existing developments that support lettings targets. Work with the Head of Marketing to take ownership of all marketing, ensuring all communications are up to date and accurate at all times, and adhere to the corporate brand guidelines and policies.
- Liaise with our PR agencies to ensure the PR key performance indicators are met delivering innovative and creative PR strategies on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing collateral meets customer needs and expectations and the appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Coordinate the production of high quality marketing collateral, ensuring all copy and imagery reflects our clients brand.
- Report regularly on google analytics and other digital metrics for monthly report.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- To carry out ad hoc design requests for presentations, email campaigns, flyers and digital marketing campaigns.
- Content management of the website; generating new content and ensuring all information is up to date.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns and online ads, editing images as required.
- Manage the distribution and reporting on customer satisfaction surveys
- Ensure all their listings on property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla accurate and kept up to date with high quality photography.
- Manage Way of Life’s social media account across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, working closely with our PR agencies where relevant.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Actively embrace and work within the Company Values.
- Able to show an understanding of and commitment to good customer care.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient
- Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm
- Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving, with emphasis on fast and practical solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
- Commitment to equality, diversity, and mutual respect; accepting differences and treating everyone fairly.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and analysing innovative social media campaigns in a professional and/or promotional capacity
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of original content that is relevant and interesting to our target market.
- A marketing or media-related degree and/or CIM qualification
- Experience managing email campaigns
- Experience working in a PR/digital marketing environment
- A working knowledge of InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Filmmaking and editing experience
For more information please contact -
020 3947 3271