An international property developer are seeking a Customer Relationship Manager to join the team and take ownership of new and existing relationships. Our client, is looking for someone with top organisational skills, with the ability to manage the entire customer journey and provide an excellent level of customer care to leave the client feeling fully satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assess the current CRM process and systems and enhance or redesign the CRM processes and systems.
2. Implement the enhanced CRM system and continuously improve it for existing and new clients.
3. Drive post sales activity with customer with respect to offers made, agreements/contracts
preparation, documentation, payment schedule, construction update, unit handover planning, etc.
4. Coordinate with other functions, project team, legal team and sales team or sales agents, etc to provide effective customer relationship.
5. Liaise with accounts on payments/outstanding or any scheduling with respect to payments.
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide management feedback information on new
relationships in order to meet the business objectives.
7. Explain products, services, pricing and answer queries and overcome objections from customers.
8. Maintain the customer complain register and proactively and systematically resolve the issue and improve the system and process which will avoid repeat of same type of complaints.
9. Fortnightly MIS reporting to senior management and weekly reporting on any issue which requires urgent attention from Senior Management.
10. Seeking periodic feedback through surveys and reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with services and information provided.
11. Championing the cross-selling opportunities with customers, letting customers know full gamut of services or new offerings.
12. Actively engaging appropriate function or team in the organization if there are new opportunities with clients.
13. Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of client behaviour and engagement.
14. Regularly attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
15. Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the line manager
16. Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
17. Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
18. Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
Experience working with a developer within CRM is essential.
Please get in touch to discuss:
email@example.com / 020 3947 3258