In order to achieve the above, the Corporate Solutions Director must manage and work productively in a ‘lean’non-hierarchical organization. The role is predominantly focused around the following key areas:
Membership Management / Sales:
- Self-generating a pro-actively sourced pipeline of corporate clients
- Efficient handling of new corporate solution enquiries and leads
- Successfully closing opportunities and taking all opportunities to upserve
- Ensure membership renewals are progressed on time and targets achieved
- Management of CRM systems and other databases to ensure clean data and accurate reporting
- Analysis of members and usage patterns (check-in, use, meeting room spend) to identify any upselling opportunities or areas of concern.
- Proactive upselling to encourage increased year on year spend
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are set, maintained and achieved
- Responsibility for regular member engagement including regular follow ups and attending members events
- Developing the product and service offering of our clients including the regular review of competitor offering and pricing.
- To ensure that all stakeholders, members, guests, suppliers have an enjoyable, professional and safe experience
- Be a role model for leadership style, team spirit and business culture
Financial, Budgetary & Reporting Responsibility:
- Achieving revenue targets
- Achieving all objectives and KPIs in order to achieve our clients strategy and vision.
- Analysis of variances in all reports and recommendation of strategies based on this analysis.
- Generating an overall increase in year-on-year revenue and profitability for our clients in line with the business plan and targets set
- Reporting, analysis of variances and recommendation of strategies based on activity and check in reports / usage patterns
- Commercial real estate agency or serviced office/co-working operator
- Strong track record of business development
For further information please contact Katie –
020 3947 3261