Our Client a Leading PRS Developer is seeking an experienced Community Manager. Our client thrives on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, their high performance continues to drive exponential growth. As a Community Manager, you lead the entire site team in conducting the day-to-day operations, multifamily apartment home community.
- Stand front and centre over your jurisdiction, ensuring your community’s operations run as smoothly as possible
- Diplomatic, comfortable running the show, and impassioned by the desire to give residents a better living experience
- Provide guidance when residents have any problems, remaining calm and using good judgment to find solutions
- Lead by example to inspire your site team go above and beyond the call of duty
- Share priorities with your team to make sure they follow protocol and keep residents loving their community life
- Use your high energy to hire, train, and motivate your team – all while minimizing disagreements and misconduct to achieve the ultimate level of synergy
- Set goals to challenge your team, while also holding yourself accountable for their success
- Enjoy running your own mini-empire like a true business leader
- Know how to manage large accounts, and preparing budgets to ensure expenses don’t exceed funds is a no-brainer
- Super skilled at assessing the current value of the community and continuously looking for new ways to maximize NOI
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- Occupancy, retention, and net operating income are at an all-time high – even during renovations!
- Your site team is on top of their game, which means the community is running efficiently, and resident life borders on utopian.
- Existing residents are proud to call your community their home, and future residents are pounding down the door to move in.
- Associates, vendors, and residents always have the information they need because your communication skills are that good.
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
- Stellar record of management experience (2+ years preferred)
- Dynamic team leadership and communication abilities
- Expert time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to manage budgets and proactively solve problems
If you would like to hear more please get in touch with Amanda;
t:020 3947 3255