- The chosen individual will be fully integrated into the wider Capital Markets team and will work closely with various departments around the firm including our Industrial & Logistics Agency team, Residential Development teams, Capital Market Research Team, Lease Advisory team and Valuation and Management teams where appropriate
- Be competent in detailed cash flow analysis with proficiency in Excel as well as the industry programs such as Argus Enterprise / Investor and Argus Developer
- Participate in due diligence processes for new acquisitions and disposals, to include measurement, reviewing leases, Title documentation and other due diligence documentation
- To ensure market information is reviewed and stored correctly on the our clients Property Database
- To maintain contacts at other agencies, clients and third-party providers to ensure deal information is captured (and provided) in a comprehensive and timely fashion
- To assist with pitch and report writing and to attend pitches where appropriate
- To take the lead on underwriting potential transactions under the supervision of one of the Partners in the team
- The individual will be fully integrated into the team in all aspects required to assist with the teams and wider businesses performance
- Experience in cash flow analysis and asset appraisals on Excel and Argus Developer and Enterprise / Investor
- BSc or ideally a Masters degree in an analytical discipline, preferably Property related
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor (ideally)
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Innovative approach to data and cash flow analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of the real estate investment industry and markets
- Analytical approach with a strong attention to detail and a good work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Argus (Enterprise / Investor & Developer) and Word
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues throughout the UK.
- A flexible, organised, pro-active hands-on individual is required for this role.
- A professional and helpful manner and a genuine interest in property.
- This position will ideally suit a self-motivated, well presented individual with a proven background in organisation, cash flow analysis and property due diligence
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail and delivering high quality work.
- Good commercial awareness and an interest in Property.
- Team player
For more inforamtion, please contact Robert Cripps