About the Company:
Our Client was successfully launch two years ago as the residential sales arm of Residential developer. With the remit of having a focus on home owners, FTB - help to buy, new and experienced investors. The company’s success within the property market is based on offering a refreshing consultative relationship sales approach combined sustainable high-quality product.
Now, having over 14,000 properties in their immediate pipeline, our client is expanding into the Build to Rent / PRS arena.
The role will be fast paced and varied, with and business to business selling. It will require a confident self-starter who can take advantage of the high-level training and support provided, to subsequently take ownership of meeting their personal and company targets in order to achieve their earning potential.
The Ideal Business Development Manager will have:
- Previous experience in the property investment sector is preferred however, experience in other sectors is also acceptable, providing you can prove that you possess the transferrable skills.
- The ability to listen effectively, allowing you to build strong relationships quickly and facilitate being a consultative seller.
- Natural flair for confidently and eloquently engaging with property investment agents and clients of High net worth
- At least 2 years’ experience of business to business / Customer selling.
- A definite ambition and determination to deliver results.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- To establish strong relationships with property and investment agents to introduce their clients to the developer’s products.
- Develop a long-term (1-3 year) tactical sales plan, short-term sales initiatives program that is set out to achieve overall strategy.
- To give clear precise client communication to board level on standards and delivery of clients to ensure targeted success.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of the overall strategic sales account plan(s).
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitive activity.
The role is to be based in Central London or Manchester, however travel in the UK will be required.
Full UK driving license required
For further information please contact Louisa –
020 3947 3253