Our client has an enviable reputation in the delivery of such schemes and are working closely with our blue-chip clients in this sector delivering their most important projects throughout London & the UK.
Overview of Role:
To manage the delivery of high profile, projects within the constraints of agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
To be directly accountable for delivery and provide leadership of project teams to ensure that our service delivery meet customer expectations.
- Programme and Project Management.
- Team Leadership
- Strong Stakeholder relationship building
- Excellent mentor to junior team members
- Communicates Effectively.
- Focuses on Efficiency, Innovation & Quality
- Provide high level advice support & leadership to resolve local issues and incidents, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice and required standards & timeframes.
- Lead & manage the progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
- Lead project teams to achieve well planned and managed integrated solutions that progress effective change and improvement in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners to understand and influence their activities and promote and enhance the client goals and reputation.
- Provide effective leadership to health & safety matters by actively promoting health & safety awareness and ensuring the provision of safe working practices.
- Manage the feasibility and business case development process ensuring efficient delivery of funding approvals.
- Experience will be required/desirable in the following areas: option analysis, outline design, economic appraisal and report writing. The PM will require sufficient understanding to be able to: prepare accurate project briefs, review Supplier project plan responses (cost, methodology, programme), prepare contract award documentation and quality review and finalise business case products/reports.
What You have to Offer:
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers’ needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands
- Previous Office / Workplace Fit Out / Banking Fit out / Commercial Real Estate exp
- Exp of working on projects ranging in value from £5 million-£30 million
- Proven record of project management and contract management to enable successful delivery of Mid to Large - scale, complex and demanding projects according to agreed outcomes.
- Experience of leading project management teams.
- APM or equivalent
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner status or equivalent desirable)
- RICS/ CIOB ( Desirable but not 100% necessary)
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or construction discipline.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
- Highly competitive salary
- PMI and Income Protection
- Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
- One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Professional Subscription Paid
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Long Term Service Awards
- Discretionary Bonus
020 3947 3260