Our client is a highly regarded commercial and residential developer that also has a diverse property portfolio that comprises offices, warehouses and residential homes.
The role involves assisting the Head of Asset & Property Management and our client’s portfolio based in East London which comprises:
- Letting and management of commercial space
- Approximately 115 residential units
- Collection of ground rents, insurance premiums, management of insurance block policy and the insurance of new acquisitions.
- Management of internal offices within the group
- A single PRS building let to c80 tenants
- Over 600 ground leases and c65 freehold or long leasehold buildings
- Management of portfolio business rates and mitigation strategy.
- Creation and management of service charge budgets.
You should have 7 to 10 years’ experience on the above.
The role objectives are as follows:
- To manage the current and future property portfolio assets through pro-active maintenance & refurbishment, close control of costs, rent collection & rent increases in line with wider economic conditions
- To develop new income streams and reduce property void periods.
- To assist the Head of department to effectively manage the team and maintain effective cross-company and departmental relationships
- Work with Property Managers and Credit control team
- Deputize to manage the PM team when Head of Asset Management is not present within the office
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Aid where required for rent collection, arrears chasing & rent increases
- Liaising with external contractors and driving down costs
- Liaising with solicitors, surveyors, letting and managing agents
- Marketing of units to let (and for sale as required)
- Assist in the implementation and development of processes & procedures in respect of the above
- Additional cross-company premises work and projects as and when required
- Building Management Compliance to include responsibility for Fire and Health & Safety
- Facilities Management, especially access control, across our client’s offices
Contact Richard Lloyd 020 3947 3251 email@example.com