Our client, an investment company that develops and manages a portfolio of commercial and residential developments, are looking for an experienced MRICS qualified Asset Manager to manage a central London focused portfolio and on-going construction.
- Manage the “out house” property managers, to ensure timely billing and debt recovery, correct implementation of service charge budgets & control of lease events, management of lettings agents, controlling costs and service delivery.
- Consistently look to drive rental income across the portfolio.
- Be creative in determining how to achieve the re-letting of vacant space.
- Be willing to negotiate direct with tenants and potential occupiers.
- Work closely with solicitors, agents and other consultants to achieve Business Plan targets.
- Maintain CCL’s reputation as a landlord to maximise rental yield.
- Day-to-day management of allocated properties with managing agents.
- Point of contact for managing agents for rental strategy, repairs and expenditure.
- Track Landlord expenditure on each property.
- Ensure tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair.
- Conduct regular tenancy inspections.
- Assist with review of rent collections and assist with bad debt collection.
- MRICS from a management background with circa 7+ years PQE,
- Knowledge of Tramps/Blue Box.
T: 020 3947 3262