This is a key role working alongside our Head of Asset Management. The role requires someone who is hard working, with good attention to detail and who thrives under pressure.
This role could lead to a variety of career paths within the company, as well as an opportunity to expand and grow in the department or team.
The Asset Management Analyst will be expected to become familiar with the industry and continue the increase their knowledge of not only our clients products, but the industry as a whole.
• Investor/funder reporting
• Analysing, managing and tracking drawdowns
• Update all financial models and spreadsheets
• Completed and redeemed loan analysis
• Internal loan reporting
• Enquiry and conversion analysis
• Analysing loan ratios and sensitivity analysis
• Analyse operational costs within the business
• Assisting with statistical reporting for marketing reports and industry body figures (i.e. ASTL
• Assisting with wider asset management and loan management when required
Effectively establish relationships and two-way communication with all stakeholders in the transaction process (borrower, broker, lawyer,valuer, monitoring surveyor, external investors and internal management).
Foundation: Become familiar with our clients internal underwriting processes and credit
policy as well as any regulations and laws that apply to the industry.
Ownership: Take responsibility for and prioritise pipeline of loan transactions bearing in mind
proposed completion dates or other factors.
Team Player: Become team player whilst maintaining a respectful and professional working
atmosphere within the office
SKILLS REQUIRED AND BACKGROUND
• At least 1-2 years of working experience
• Relevant property experience (through work experience or degree)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning
• Hard-working individual
• Excellent levels of numeracy
• Strong skills in excel is compulsory
• Previous use with various internal and external programs and CRM
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to upwards manage
For more inforamtion, please contact Robert Cripps