Our client is a globally integrated, full-service asset management company providing due diligence and pric-ing, asset management and global support services for Funds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing data tape
- Prepare the investment model
- Prepare presentations for internal roll-ups and the Investment Committee
- Market research
- Support in coordinating the due diligence process, including assessment of real estate valuations, credit analysis on borrowers, corporate financial and legal documents
The candidate will show proactivity, enthusiasm and self-motivation. He/she will be able to work under pressure and delivery high quality work within tight deadlines. Analytical rigour, ethical conduct and out-standing presentation and communication skills are an important qualifier.
In one year time, the candidate will have reached sufficient independency to work with only key guidance.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong university degree
- Master or CFA certificates would be a plus
- 1-2 year professional experience in a leading financial institution or private equity fund in the field of either real estate, non-performing loan / distressed debt as well as RE investment fund / asset man-ager
- Outstanding MS Excel modelling (building and running), PowerPoint and financial analysis skills. VBA is not required but would be consider as a plus
- Fluent English mandatory, additional European languages welcome
For futher information please contact Hannah -
020 3947 3254