Our client is the leading provider of short-term retail accommodation, working with industry leading brands and exciting new start-ups.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our clients Landlord team. As our clients business development representative, you will dedicated to unlocking the city namely finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas coming through their platform. You’ll be searching for, meeting, and leading landlords through the on-boarding process and getting them set up to trade on the platform. You'll be figuring out the pain points in the system and working tirelessly within a fast moving team to streamline these processes. You'll be thrown into the UK Property industry and quickly be seen as an innovator and thought leader.
- The role requires a lot of hats. You will be Business Development, Sales and Account Management all rolled in to one package.
- Discovering the city and who owns the streets of London is key - you'll be out and about pitching the business in person and on the phone.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of prospective Landlords to sign up to our clients company.
- Identify opportunities to open new sources of supply - talk to everyone, attend every event, whatever it takes to get more space!
- As a key member of the team, you'll also identify opportunities to scale their current operations. They don't settle, and neither will you - learning, feedback and new ideas are essential contributions from every member of the business.
- You’ll ideally have 2 years+ of outbound sales experience in a target-driven environment
- Not afraid to pick up the phone, make friends, and close deals
- You are an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about getting the deal done
- Must be fierce and are always looking for "one more"
- You think of solutions before they become problems and are always one step ahead
- You love to learn on the job and approach your work with a lot of enthusiasm
- You’re a bit different: guts, drive and varied experience are more important than a degree or specific industry knowledge
- Must be passionate about London as a city, and making it better
About our clients
- They make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- They don't tolerate office politics or excuses – They want straight talking people.
- They punch above their weight.
- They will give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
For more information please contact -
020 3947 3253