As a Landlord Partner, you are dedicated to unlocking the city – that means finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas coming through their platform. You’ll be searching for, meeting, and leading landlords through the on-boarding process and getting them set up to trade on the platform. You'll be figuring out the pain points in the system and working tirelessly within a fast moving team to streamline these processes. You'll be thrown into the UK Property industry and quickly be seen as an innovator and thought leader.
- The role requires a lot of hats. You will be Business Development, Sales and Account Management all rolled in to one package.
- Discovering the city and who owns the streets of London is key - you'll be out and about pitching the business in person and on the phone.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of prospective Landlords to sign up to our clients business.
- Identify opportunities to open new sources of supply - talk to everyone, attend every event, whatever it takes to get more space!
- As a key member of the team, you'll also identify opportunities to scale their current operations.
- You’ll ideally have 2 years+ of outbound sales experience in a target-driven environment
- You're not afraid to pick up the phone, make friends, and close deals
- You are an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about getting the deal done
- You think of solutions before they become problems and are always one step ahead
- You love to learn on the job and approach your work with a lot of enthusiasm
- You’re a bit different: guts, drive and varied experience are more important than a degree or specific industry knowledge
- You're passionate about London as a city, and making it better
For further information please contact Bradley –
020 3947 3271