Global agent looking to recruit highly professional lettings manager to coordinate and manage the let up phase for a large ‘build to rent’ scheme of 300 units
This role will initial working closely with the General Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure staff are trained to provide a high level of customer service to residents and prospective residents at all times.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to move out of traditional agency and into a new and existing growth environment.
Responsibilities of the role
To coordinate and manage the let up phase for a large ‘build to rent’ building.
To work with the General Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure staff are trained to provide a high level of customer service to residents and prospective residents at all times.
Marketing and Letting
- Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market
- Ensuring good presentation of available apartments at all times
- Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments
- Seeking and building corporate relationships to generate lettings enquiries
- Meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers
- Completing applicant vetting requirements
- Completing new let paperwork in line with strict procedures
- Training team members on negotiation, conducting viewings and dealing with lettings admin
Asset Performance Management
- Providing regular letting performance reports and attending weekly meetings with line manager and client
- Achieving income and let up targets through driving rents and minimising voids
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the individual will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the evolution of the role within the asset.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Positive, can do attitude
- Common sense approach
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Organised, meticulous, tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken etiquette
- IT literate
- Social media literate
- Relevant experience within a busy lettings environment essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice essential
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of target based performance