POSITION TITLE: Valuation Specialist
Our client, a vastly expanding London Agent, is looking for an experienced Valuer to join their brand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Negotiator looking to move on to the next step in their career and join an award-winning team within a faced paced and innovative agency.
- To conduct valuation appointments and convert to an instruction
- To regularly review stock prices and gain landlord’s agreement to adjust to meet market conditions
- To source new business through various routes including interrogating the current database, developing relationships with current landlords, concierge and porters and investigating potential new build stock
- On instruction, liaise with Property Administrators to ensure photography, floor plans, EPCs and property descriptions are relevant and up to date
- Brief the lettings team on new stock and landlord objectives
- Update landlords on a weekly or bi-weekly basis on the progress of the marketing of their property
- An understanding of the London rental market would be an advantage
- Previous experience generating new business, valuations and market appraisals
- Ability to build excellent relationships over the phone and face-to-face
- Ambition to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills whilst being able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Basic salary- £25,000
- OTE- £60,000 to £70,000