A fantastic opportunity to join a leading international property consultancy. Supported by a Regional Property Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and supporting a team of property managers managing properties in the Home Counties. Your responsibility will be to ensure they undertake all aspects of property management including reactive, preventative management, health and safety and compliance as well as assisting with any complaints or advice required.
- Pre-tenancy works
- Being primary contact for Landlord and Tenant in regard to maintenance issues arising during the tenancy
- Routine and emergency maintenance
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised
- Overseeing the scheduling check out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all contractor invoices
- To support a small team of property managers in a centralised satellite team based in the Surrey office. Will report directly into Regional Property Manager who is based in London
- Provide on-going daily support to the team ensuring they are performing in accordance to specified KPI’s.
- Elevate any concerns to the Regional Property Manager
Career Experience Required
- At least five years property management experience
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to successfully support a small team
- The ability to communicate with landlords, tenants and staff in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
- To keep up-to-date with legislation changes